At College Advising Corps, we believe that every student deserves the opportunity to enter and complete higher education and are committed to supporting students as they navigate the complex processes of college admissions, financial aid, and enrollment.
We aspire to build one of the most innovative, diverse, and inclusive teams in the country. At College Advising Corps, we believe that our work is not just a vocation. It is a mission.
We invite you to join our team!
The Project Director, CollegePoint is a dynamic and results-oriented professional who oversees the design and management of CAC’s implementation of CollegePoint, a national initiative funded by Bloomberg Philanthropies to increase the number of high-achieving, low- and moderate-income students who apply to, enroll in, and graduate from match-fit institutions. The Project Director, CollegePoint collaborates closely with the lead funder, peer implementing partners, external evaluators, and internal teams to drive project design, implementation, and outcomes.
For more information about the Project Director, CollegePoint position and how to apply, click here.
The Project Director, CollegePoint will report to the Senior Director, Innovation and will be based in Chapel Hill, NC.
The Regional Director, Texas will provide leadership and support to CAC programs and special projects in Texas. Key responsibilities include: providing training, coaching, guidance and support to program directors and advisers on CAC’s core program model, ensuring they provide high quality support for students; developing a dedicated, informed approach to working with students with learning differences (LD) to foster greater access and success in postsecondary education among students with learning differences; and cultivating and managing key relationships with strategic funding, community, and other program partners so that CAC successfully meets its program obligations in the region. The Regional Director, Texas may also support the growth of CAC in Texas over time, as well as within the region as needed.
For more information about the Regional Director, Texas position and how to apply, click here.
The Regional Director, Texas reports to the Senior Regional Director, West and will be based near one of our four university partners in Texas (UT Austin, Texas A&M, TCU, and Trinity University).
CAC’s Innovation team is seeking full-time “eAdvisers” to increase the number of high-achieving, low- and moderate-income students who apply to, matriculate, and graduate from our nation’s most selective institutions. eAdvisers provide personalized virtual college advising (using multiple technology interfaces) to help students identify, apply to, and enroll in a specific group of highly selective colleges and universities with graduation rates above 70 percent. CAC’s eAdvisers are also responsible for diligently recording and tracking student engagement and programmatic milestones around college enrollment.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills, among others:
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with exceptional phone presence and strong customer service skills;
- The ability to – in a remote capacity – motivate, inspire and influence high school students and confidently engage their parents/guardians;
- A commitment to representing CAC with enthusiasm, warmth, and professionalism;
- Highly motivated, organized, and independent, with a demonstrated commitment to achieving measurable results while working in a remote capacity;
- Strong cultural competency skills and experience working with high-achieving, first-generation college bound students and/or students from underserved backgrounds;
- Flexibility, curiosity, and enthusiasm for contributing to an evolving and innovative pilot initiative;
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, and data-driven work environment.
For more information about the eAdviser and how to apply, click here.
The eAdvisers report to one of four Program Associates and will be based in either Chapel Hill, NC or Lancaster, PA.